- Dragonfly Doji Candlestick Pattern
The Dragonfly Doji is a single reversal Candlestick Pattern of Bullish form.
- Gravestone Doji Candlestick Pattern
The Gravestone Doji is a single reversal Candlestick Pattern of Bearish form.
- The Doji Candlestick
The Doji is a neutral type of candlestick signifying an indecision in the market.
- PEG Ratio (Price/Earnings to Growth) Definition
The PEG Ratio is an enhancement of the PE ratio, used to help value a company.
- Accounts Receivable Definition
Accounts receivable is money due to a company for goods or services that have not yet been paid for.
- EPS (Earnings Per Share) Growth Calculation
The growth percentage in EPS over two comparable periods of time.
- EPS (Earnings Per Share) Definition
EPS is a measure used to identify the profitability of a company.
- Prepaid Expenses Definition
Prepaid expenses are payments made in advance for goods or services to be received at a future point.