- Marketable Securities Definition
Marketable seccurities are short term investments that can be very easily baught and sold.
- Cash Equivalents Definition
Cash equivalents are highly liquid short term investments with maturity periods of three months or less.
- The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
“By far the best book on investing ever written.” (Warren Buffett)
- Inventory Definition
Inventory are goods being held and made available for sale.
- Work in Progress (WIP) Definition
Work in Progress (WIP) is a term referred to partially completed goods that are still in production.
- The Little Book of Common Sense Investing
The Only Way to Guarantee Your Fair Share of Stock Market Returns by John C. Bogle.
- Raw Materials Definition
Raw Materials are the resources a company uses to manufacture its goods.
- Direct Raw Materials Definition
Direct Raw Materials are resources used directly in the process of manufacturing goods.