- Indirect Raw Materials Definition
Indirect Raw Materials are resources used indirectly in the process of manufacturing goods.
- Finished Goods Definition
Finished Goods are items that have completed all phases of production and are ready for sale.
- Non Current Assets Definition
Non Current Assets are assets that are not expected to be converted in to cash within the next 12 months.
- Intangible Assets Definition
Intangible Assets are assets that have no physical nature or presence.
- Definite Intangible Assets Definition
Definite Intangible Assets are Intangible Assets with value for a set period of time.
- The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
“By far the best book on investing ever written.” (Warren Buffett)
- Indefinite Intangible Assets Definition
Indefinite Intangible Assets are Intangible Assets that are of value for as long as a company is operating.
- Tangible Assets Definition
Tangible Assets are assets of physical form with a finite value.