- Invisible Asset Definition
An Invisible Asset is a type of Asset that cannot be seen or touched.
- Intellectual Property Definition
Intellectual property is an Intangible Asset derived from human intellect.
- Goodwill Definition
Goodwill is a type of Intangible Asset that typically arises during a company acquisition.
- Impairment Definition
Impairment is the reduction in value of an Asset.
- Appreciation Definition
Appreciation is the increase in value for an Asset.
- The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
“By far the best book on investing ever written.” (Warren Buffett)
- Warren Buffett Quotes [Inspo]
Some hand picked inspiration from perhaps the worlds greatest investor.
- Illiquid Assets Definition
Illiquid Assets are Assets that are difficult to convert in to cash.