- PE Ratio (Price to Earnings) Definition
The PE ratio is the current share price relative to its EPS, used to help value a company.
- Technical Analysis
A brief introduction to Technical Analysis.
- Current Assets Definition
Current Assets are assets that can be or are expected to be converted in to cash with one year.
- Inverted Hammer Candlestick Pattern
The Inverted Hammer is single reversal Candlestick Pattern of Bearish form.
- Hammer Candlestick Pattern
The Hammer is single reversal Candlestick Pattern of Bullish form.
- Understanding the OHLC Chart
The OHLC chart is a type of bar chart used to show open, high, low and closing prices.
- Candlestick Pattern Directory
Wealthadore’s very own Candlestick pattern directory (Containing both Bullish and Bearish types).
- Understanding the Candlestick Chart
The candlestick chart is a type of bar chart used to show open, high, low and closing prices.